The five startups selected are E-process Med, Data Value Management and Osane Consulting, located in the Álava Park, Dronak Robotics from the Bizkaia Park, and Nuavis Technology based in the Gipuzkoa Park
The Digital Enterprise Show (DES) will be held from 18 to 20 May in Madrid
The Basque Technology Park Network takes part in this event as a partner
The Basque Technology Park Network is taking part in one of the leading events in digital transformation, a must for all startups working in digital transformation. The innovative and supportive ecosystem offered by the Park Networks is why it has chosen this important event to be held in Madrid this May.
The DES Innovation Hub offers a unique opportunity for startups that are making an impact on digital transformation. The five startups from the Parks have carved out a niche for themselves and are now among the 40 participants who will present their work to investors, Venture Capital and leading companies.
The Park Network backs this event that raises awareness of its participants’ work, as DES Innovation Hub is the most significant touchstone event in its sector in Europe. The five Basque startups will present their current and future projects to investors, potential customers, suppliers, large corporations and an audience specialising in digital transformation and connect with a global innovation system. Moreover, with their presence at this event, the Basque participants will be direct candidates for the European Digital Mindset Awards, which recognise the most innovative projects.
The Basque Technology Park network has joined the DES community as a partner of the event, which will be held in IFEMA, Madrid, from 18 to 20 May.
The Digital Enterprise Show will bring together cutting-edge technologies and top-level speakers to meet visitors’ objectives, challenges, and needs. It is also a powerful B2B platform that generates business opportunities, enhances branding, strengthens thought leadership and business relationships with key stakeholders.
It will allow attendees to discover the latest technological advances to increase their competitiveness and be inspired by the global exhibition that will bring together more than 300 high-tech companies worldwide and the Digital Business World Congress. This edition will host 500 international speakers, who will present success stories, new business models, and discuss issues of leadership and implementation of digital strategies in more than 250 hours of lectures.
Alava Technology Park:
- E-PROCESS MED: Medical process digitalisation.
- Data Value Management: Modernisation and Digitisation of companies through data (Big Data).
- Osane Consulting: Asset/Corporate Security Services to optimise risk prevention and protection: policies, processes, procedures, organisational structures, software and hardware. Cybersecurity and Cyberintelligence, industrial counterespionage, asset/corporate intelligence, research and training.
Bizkaia Science and Technology Park:
- Dronak Robotics: Innovative technologies with scalable systems and autonomous solutions in the drone field to which it adds: sensor technology, artificial intelligence, predictive models through code engineering, cloud to the Edge and data science to generate valuable information within the Industry 4.0 environment.
Gipuzkoa Science and Technology Park
- Nuavis Technology: technology-based startup specialising in developing high-added-value solutions for the industrial sector.